Productivity expert and bestselling author Donna McGeorge shows how ChatGPT is much more than a cool new tech tool: it’s a multi-purpose, lightning-fast virtual assistant that can help you organise your everyday work and life.
In this session, you’ll learn how to put ChatGPT to work, get it to draft emails and reports, brainstorm and test ideas, create a meal or fitness plan, or even plan your next vacation.
Learn how to:
• understand what ChatGPT is capable of
• write smart, specific prompts and queries to get the results you need
• build on existing examples to create new uses of your own
• revitalise your workflows and overcome procrastination and creative blocks
• organise and summarise data and information to create reports, schedules and more